Here are a few hot rod get-togethers planned for Father’s Day weekend (June 14-16). Send information regarding car shows, cruises and other hotrod and classic car events to HRREditor@NBM.com.
• June 13-15: Holley NHRA 11th Annual National Hot Rod Reunion, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. at Beech Bend Raceway, Bowling Green, Ky. Featuring Nostalgia Drag Racing, swap meet, vendors area and SoffSeal Show ‘N Shine car show. For more information, email Monique Valadez at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nhramuseum.org.
• June 13-15: Milwaukee Indyfest Vintage & Classic Car Show, West Allis, Wis. Featuring more than 100 pre-’70 vehicles, games, rides, exhibits, concerts, Firestone Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship races and IZOD IndyCar Series race. Proceeds benefit Racing for Kids. For more information, visit www.milwaukeeindyfest.com.
• June 14-16: 28th Annual Classic at Pismo Beach Car Show, Pismo Beach, Calif., Featuring more than 1,000 show vehicles of all years, makes and models; car corral; trophies; charity auction; vendors and more. For more information, call 866-450-7469 or visit www.thepismobeachclassic.com.
• June 14-16: 10th Annual NMRA Ford Nationals, Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio. Featuring the Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords 25th Anniversary Celebration, Modern 5.0 Shootout Class and Muscle Mustang All-Female Challenge. For more information, visit www.nmradigital.com.
• June 14-16: Goodguys’ 22nd Grundy Worldwide Insurance East Coast Nationals, June 14-16, Eastern States Exposition, West Springfield, Mass. Featuring hot rods, customs, classics, muscle cars and trucks through 1972, plus autocross, vendors, swap meet, cars for sale corral and All-American Sunday. Visit www.good-guys.com.
• June 15: 49th Annual LA Roadsters Show & Swap, 7 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Fairplex, Pomona, Calif. Featuring roadster exhibition, trade show and swap meet. Specialty parking for pre-’75 classics, hot rods and special interest vehicles. For more information, visit www.laroadsters.com.
• June 15: 6th Annual Dan Aungst Memorial Classic Car Show, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Yorba Linda, Calif., Open to all pre-’76 classics, hot rods, sports cars, muscle cars, lead sleds, woodies, military, panels, station wagons and antiques. Live entertainment, trophies and vendors. Proceeds benefit Young Summer Camp Scholarships. For more information, visit www.fcnaz.org.
• June 16: 9th Annual Cruisin’ Brea, 8 a.m., Brea, Calif., Open to all stock, personalized and modified Mustangs. Judging, trophies and awards. Proceeds benefit OCMC Charities, including Hooves for Hope and Spinal Muscular Atrophy. For more information, visit www.ocmustangclub.org.
• June 16: 26th Annual EyesOn Design Automotive Design Exhibition, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House, Grosse Pointe Shores, Mich. Featuring more than 200 invitation-only vehicles, along with special exhibitions, and production and concept vehicles. Proceeds benefit Detroit Institue of Ophthalmology. For more information, visit www.eyesondesigncarshow.com.